Categories: Speech Loss
Speech with mobility challenges? You can try the Hands-Free Phone that enables conversation 15 feet away. This speakerphone can answer calls with the sound of your voice. Use the wireless remote control for one-touch access to dialing, answering, and memory scanning from up to 40 feet away. Works well with all levels of mobility and dexterity loss.
- Remote controlled speakerphone.
- Designed to provide independent communication for persons with any degree of mobility and/or dexterity loss.
- Ideal for use in the home and office.
- High-fidelity speaker produces crystal clear sound.
- Hands-free conversations up to 15 feet away.
- Wireless mouse-style remote activates memory scanning, dialing and answering from up to 40 feet away.
- Customize the function of the phone by attaching one or more of the many RC accessories.
- Quick access to all phone company services.
- Automatic scanning and dialing of numbers stored in memory.
- 20# programmable memory-dial settings.
- Adjustable scanning speed.
- Voice mail/unanswered call indicator
- Remote "flash" function for call waiting or other phone company services.
- Non-slip keypad buttons.
- Easy desktop, wheelchair or wall mounting.
- Battery back-up in case of power outage (batteries included).
- Adjustable speakerphone volume control.
- Built-in microphone.
- Ringer volume control.
- Mute/flash/pause/program/scan/headset/redial buttons.